Job Type: Full-time
Bites & Bashes is seeking a polished, highly proactive, and forward thinking individual to work directly with the company’s President Crystal. This individual must be personable with a can-do attitude; experienced in handling a wide range of event planning tasks; organized; and can keep projects on track. There is an enormous potential for growth.
- Support the planning and execution of large-scale catered events
- Assist with the preparation of sales decks and quotes with meticulous attention to design and detail
- Communicate with clients with exceptional professionalism and urgency
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Coordinate menus, vendors, timelines, and layouts
- Handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Must be willing to travel and work unusual hours
- 1-3 years of experience in events and/or hospitality industry
- Must have a bachelor's degree
- Excellent organization, communication, and writing skills. Impeccable grammar a must
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- You may be called upon to work weekends and holidays
- Must be willing to commute to different offices
- Must have a passion for food
Note: You may be called upon from time to time to perform other duties that may not be included in your job description at President’s discretion.
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits based on experience
- Exceptional meal and discount dining program
- Fun-loving company culture
Job Type: Full and part-time
Bites & Bashes is seeking trained chefs to support Executive Chef Julie with catering operations. Chefs must have at least three years of professional culinary experience.